At the end of this programme graduates are able to:
Demonstrate the overall aspects of the performing arts with a variety of topics relating to drama either traditional or modern drama, especially dramas in Malaysia, Southeast Asia and Asia.
Produce and staged a variety of drama productions for the development of creative industries in both national and international level.
Provide guidance balanced in terms of practical and theoretical development, maintaining the dramatic heritage of Malaysia through dramaturgical research, community’s awareness about the importance of appreciation of education through drama, performances and research.
• Showing the value of professionalism and tolerance in the implementation of production management and hosting responsibilities especially related to arts events.
• Able to communicate effectively, work in a team and have leadership skills among members of an organization consisting of various disciplines, races and cultures.
• Using scientific skills in helping to make decisions,solve specific problems in the technical work and management of performing arts projects.
• Using information management skills for lifelong learning as an actor, stage manager, script writers, production managers, art managers, directors, sinografer, educators and researchers.
• Using the managerial and entrepreneurial skills in planning, organizing and conducting research or performing as well as detecting potential business opportunities.